Friday, November 30, 2007

John Edwards Interview

An article found on the John Edwards blog worth reading.

I saw John Edwards last night on a talk show.
I think it was called Meet the Candidates. He was interviewed one-on-one (as are the other candidates - I just happened to catch him).
I really liked what I heard from him. He answered each question directly without any dancing around the issues, stammering, or vague politician-style answers.
He's the only candidate I've seen so far that has any real concept of the world WE live in. The rest are SO out of touch - must have been born into wealth, and don't have a clue what is going on, except in their own privileged experience and surroundings. I found myself several times finishing his sentence with him.
I remember Kucinich asking, What would it be like to have a president that's right the first time?
I want to find out what it would be like to have a president that is fighting for me!

No comments: